- This event has passed.
About the Project
EDAMA Association for Energy, Water and Environment under the supervision of the Ministry of Environment (MoEnv) is working on a project funded by the United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) to train relevant stakeholders on sustainable waste management.
Course Main Topics
– Understanding the energy content of waste
– Landfill gas control and utilization
– Regulatory framework of waste management in Jordan
– Thermal conversation of Waste
– Anaerobic digestion design concepts
– Carbon foot print of waste
– What is a Bankable Project